Are you prepared to REGAIN your time and learn how to market on social media more successfully?
The ability to automate your social media accounts can be the difference between a stagnant business and rapid expansion.
Guide to Social Media Automation for Business Expansion
In this article, I’ll explain how automating your social media efforts can increase your brand’s exposure, readership, and conversion rates.
Here’s what we’re going to talk about:
- What are the benefits of social media automation?
- Social media automation made easy with Post Planner.
- The art of maintaining audience interest in your social media posts
- Top software for automating social media
- What are the benefits of social media automation?
Some may be thinking that I’ve put this one up front because the others are just side effects of the time savings you’ll experience.
Consider how much of your time you currently spend on social media:
- You look through the feeds of influential people to learn about emerging styles.
- You search the web and social media platforms for useful information.
- Status messages, posts, captions, and comments are all things you create.
- You lose focus and waste some time browsing meme sites (we all do it).
Now that you’ve automated, proceed as follows:
Find relevant material once a month
Plan on it.
Well, that settles it.
Forget about social media if you like for the rest of the month.
Instead of just leaving it on autopilot, you can use that extra time to reap the three rewards we’ll go over.
To begin with, it helps you save time.
Are you a time-conscious marketer with a full schedule?
Utilizing social media automation tools can help you save a tonne of time.
Second, it aids in strategic and preparatory thinking
When was the last time you took the time to plan out your social media strategy for the next six months or a year?
Even less common than developing a long-term strategy is the time required to respond to Facebook messages from customers.
Social media automation can free up a lot of time, allowing you to sit down and strategically plan your content for the next three months.
Planning ahead will help your social media content flow together
You don’t have to make meaningless social media posts; instead, you can incorporate a genuine message.
The third and final benefit is that it raises the bar for the quality of your content.
Have you ever gotten to the end of the day and realised that you forgot to make a post on Facebook?
You’ve had a long day.
And so you Google around for something, anything, that might be remotely relevant to your business.
After ten minutes, you’ll have posted something passable.
Increasing your content’s value is a surefire way to increase your social media following and activity.
What this means is that automating your social media efforts aids in maintaining a consistently high standard of content, which:
- boosts participation
- inspires a devoted following
- improves how your company appears to the public
- The fourth benefit is that it maintains your page’s interest over time.
- Were there ever any Instagram or Facebook accounts that were just so… dull?
Factors for automation
Many factors can contribute to the monotony of a profile:
- Consistently repetitive material
- There was no differentiation in terms of voice or presentation
- Insufficient motion
- The content is poor quality.
- You definitely don’t want to end up as one of those pages.
If you use social media automation to take a step back and evaluate your content’s effectiveness, you can keep your profile fresh and engaging.
It’s not hard to find guides on HOW to automate your social media posts.
In this part, we’ll dive deep into the specifics of using Post Planner to automate your social media.
The first step is to create your Post Planner accounts for your social media platforms.
Post Planner is compatible with:
You can link your various social media accounts to Post Planner by doing the following:
- Find the gear icon in the upper-right corner and click it.
- To access these platforms, select Social Networks from the menu bar.
- To connect your social media accounts to Post Planner, click “Connect” next to each profile.
- Post Planner can automatically publish to each profile you link, so it’s in your best interest to link all of your profiles at once.
Organize a timetable for posting to social media
The next step after establishing a connection between Post Planner and your accounts is to plan out when you’ll be making posts.
Post Planner will only distribute content to your various social media profiles during the times specified in your posting schedule.
A good time to post on Facebook and Instagram might be 3 p.m., but you might want to wait until 5 p.m. when using Twitter and LinkedIn.
Post Planner will serve as your scheduler, ensuring that all posts go up at the appropriate times.
In order to arrange a posting schedule:
- Click the “Publishing” tab in the upper left hand corner.
- Choose a queue strategy from the menu on the left.
- Choose the days, times, and content categories that will be available during those intervals.
- Third, look through existing content streams
- The magic begins right now.
Post Planner streamlines both content curation and automated posting.
Post Planner aggregates information from various online sources and presents it in a streamlined format.
The data streams are classified according to the content they carry.
Perform a keyword search to discover the content streams that other Post Planner users have created around that keyword.
Beginning with excellent, consistent updates for your primary social media accounts should be your top priority.
The next step is to formulate a plan to capitalise on the new avenues of interaction that will open up as a result of these alterations.
When you’re able to automate as much of your business as possible, you free up time to learn about your target market and expand at a breakneck pace.